While making my way through the warehouse to the back office, I came across a big brown casket looking box a few months ago. I asked the guys hauling this big box what it was and they informed me it was a JOBOX Storage Tool Box.
JOBOX tool boxes have a strong reputation in the industry for being rugged, dependable, and secure tool storage products for truck and on-site storage. JOBOX works directly with the Pros to understand their changing storage and security requirements and are constantly searching for new ideas and innovations to deliver the most durable tool boxes on the market. Checkout the video below (I like how there is also an option to download the brochure):
Tool King carries a wide selection of JOBOX tool boxes at hundreds of dollars off retail prices. These storage boxes can earn you a nice sum of commission from just one sale - prices range from $449.99 to $1,219.99 on JOBOX tool box storage. You can visit the JOBOX page at Toolking.com for all the tool box storage we do carry for JOBOX.

0 comments:
Post a Comment